Elizabeth as Madonna
This product is no longer available.
Since getting married in 2012, I often paint my wife as the Madonna, and my family as an allegory of ... more Since getting married in 2012, I often paint my wife as the Madonna, and my family as an allegory of the Holy Family. This painting, dated from 2016, is a prime example of such a piece. Completed during my Neoclassical Period, the piece may be evocative of Baroque painting. less
- 24.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 30.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chandler, AZ
Noe B. in Chandler, AZ
I am a professional artist living in Phoenix, Arizona. My body of work spans the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.