Finn Juhl for Baker Furniture Model 48 Chair
This product is no longer available.
Armchair designed by Finn Juhl and produced by Baker Furniture, the Model 48 was designed in 1948 and features a ...
moreArmchair designed by Finn Juhl and produced by Baker Furniture, the Model 48 was designed in 1948 and features a solid walnut frame and leather cushions. This example retains the original leather upholstery, with a glossy finish. The delicate armrests are honed to a fine edge and have a distinctive flared shape.
Condition: Excellent vintage condition; wooden elements have been professionally cleaned and polished. Original leather upholstery shows some patina appropriate to age and use.
Dimensions: 27.25" width x 24" depth x 31" height; seat height 16"; arm height 25". less
- 27.25ʺW × 24ʺD × 31ʺH
- Scandinavian Modern
- Finn Juhl
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
DEN in Los Angeles, CA
DEN (formerly Den Møbler) is an East Hollywood shop specializing in the sale and restoration ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Baker Furniture Company Side Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Leather Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Walnut Side Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.