Mid-Century Danish Modern Teak Freestanding Salad Bowl Stand & Utensils
This product is no longer available.
Impress your guests and save valuable table space with this awesome vintage Mid-Century Modern teak freestanding 4-piece salad bowl set ...
moreImpress your guests and save valuable table space with this awesome vintage Mid-Century Modern teak freestanding 4-piece salad bowl set. The large scale tapered Japanese Suzuki salad bowl features a classic Danish Modern design with beautifully grained wood that nestles atop a splayed three-legged tripod style stand, with metal hooks to hang the matching long, oversized salad fork and spoon. Very architectural, sculptural, and stunning presentation.
When not hosting guests, I think this makes an epic and super unique plant stand! (see photos for examples) You can use the bowl separately for fresh fruit storage on a kitchen counter, or a striking centerpiece for any picturesque tablescape. Fill it with shells from the shore in a beach house bungalow, or any cool decorative items to create an eye-catching display. The legs conveniently/easily unscrew at the joints and from the circular base/top, great for storage purposes if not in use.
I LOVE this! It's visually stimulating with amazing shape, dimension, and stature. If you think outside of the box it becomes a wonderfully versatile /multifunctional piece, with that sought-after Mid-Century style and appeal. Timeless and will last you a lifetime! Very minor wear inside the bowl.
D I M E N S I O N S :
34" Tall x 18" Wide
Bowl - 18" Wide (across top) x 7" Tall
Stand - 18" Wide x 27" Tall (circular top is 10 1/2" wide)
Utensils - 16 1/2" Long x 3 1/2" Wide less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 34ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.