Vintage Herman Miller Rosewood Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
A Wonderful Herman Miller Rosewood Lounge Chair & Ottoman Set By Charles Eames. This set is from the mid-80's, is ... more A Wonderful Herman Miller Rosewood Lounge Chair & Ottoman Set By Charles Eames. This set is from the mid-80's, is in great condition overall, and is ready for immediate use. All four shock mounts were just professionally replaced by HUME Modern, no need to worry about the chair breaking due to worn out shock mounts! The shells have light scratches/marks, the underside of the chair has a tiny chip near the base and an area of scratches. The cushions are supple and the leather is rip free, there is light discoloration, scuffs on the arm rests, and ottoman has areas of crud/scuffs. The top of the base legs have oxidized a bit. less
- 32.75ʺW × 32.75ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Herman Miller
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Upland, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 91786.
Lignum Et Ferrum in Upland, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.