Ello Travertine Sideboard
Ello sideboard with herringbone travertine inlay. All travertine inlay is in phenomenal shape. The brushed gold metal is in decent ...
more Ello sideboard with herringbone travertine inlay. All travertine inlay is in phenomenal shape. The brushed gold metal is in decent shape for the age with normal patina spots on pull handles. All mechanicals such as drawers and cabinets doors work perfectly. Ello furniture Company was a very high end, glamour focused design company who's claim to fame were sideboards such as this with modernist stone inlay or full on mirror covered surfaces.
Please note: This sideboard weighs quite a bit as the stone is a very thick veneer of 1/4" adding to the hefty weight of the piece. We would like to make sure any purchasers know this beforehand if they live in a storied walk-up or conditions that would make delivery challenging. less
- 75.5ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Ello Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Minneapolis, MN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Omforme in Minneapolis, MN
Omforme: (verb) is a Norwegian word meaning "Transform", and that is exactly what we do ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.