- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Baker Milling House Chest Dresser
Baker Milling House Chest Dresser
On offer on this occasion is a sensational Milling House bedroom dresser. Made and authentically branded by Baker Furniture.
Comprising ... more On offer on this occasion is a sensational Milling House bedroom dresser. Made and authentically branded by Baker Furniture.
Comprising a tambour front chest of drawers, height 48 inches, width 42 inches, depth 20 inches;
Treat yourself to this carefully crafted dresser that will look great in your bedroom. The elegant design and outstanding detail combine to create exceptional high-end furniture, handcrafted to last a lifetime and longer.
*****Treasure Island Interiors*****
Through The Milling Road Collection, Baker offers an eclectic grouping of furniture that combines international designs with a touch of the unexpected. Sophisticated yet comfortable, impressive yet informal – each individual piece is meant to function within the realities of day-to-day living, while allowing you to create a space that best amplifies your personal style.
Offered in very good vintage condition, minor signs of considerate use consistent with the normal, residential employment it has seen. Sturdy, solid, and rather heavy. The quality and craftsmanship speak volumes. The pictures are of the actual items you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm their fine original condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description. This terrific bedroom suite possesses fantastic vintage appeal. It is truly a treasure and investment for the generations. Vintage items are incredible pieces of history and are always in style. They also offer a meaningful way to contribute to the environment by recycling pieces from the past. Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home. This is a great opportunity to purchase this wonderful bedroom suite at a fraction of its original cost. We have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come.
We always describe our items to the best of our knowledge, including any substantial flaws and imperfections. However, condition assessment can be a subjective matter, and we can overlook something. Please remember that most of our items have been used, and it is common for antique and vintage items to show some wear and imperfections they have acquired over the years. This adds to their charm and character and authenticates their history, making them more desirable and collectible. You must be your own judge when deciding on the condition, and it is buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition before the purchase. You are encouraged to ask detailed questions concerning the item before your purchase. Please note that this item, like all our other items, is sold SOLD AS IS, in found condition. less
- 78.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Baker Furniture Company
- Baker Furniture Company
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $499
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.