Scandinavian Handmade Vase
This product is no longer available.
Handmade in Scandinavia and signed by renowned ceramists CClap. This vasev, constructed of fine china, are dipped in two, sometimes ... more Handmade in Scandinavia and signed by renowned ceramists CClap. This vasev, constructed of fine china, are dipped in two, sometimes three, different glazes. CClap experiments extensively with glazes on all of their projects, sometimes developing up to 100 different colors for one project. In the interest of reusability, they strive to eliminate waste of these glazes and have therefore made a narrow vase that requires very little glaze. With this method they produce unique vases; all numbered on the bottom, so you will receive a vase with a color combination unlike any others. less
- 2.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Huntington, NY
SCANDINAVIAN MADE in Huntington, NY
We at SCANDINAVIAN MADE are passionate about the beauty and HISTORY of HANDWOVEN Swedish rugs ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.