Heywood Wakefield Wheat Finished End Tables- A Pair
This stunning pair of M308G (1950-54) step end tables feature a floating top shelf. Just refinished in wheat. I use ...
more This stunning pair of M308G (1950-54) step end tables feature a floating top shelf. Just refinished in wheat. I use a water based replica stain system that is true to the original. A collector myself, I enjoy bringing pieces of trashed Heywood back to life and am working through my project stash. Size is 30" by 17", 22" high to top shelf.
Why buy refinished Heywood? Most items I come across have issues. Missing finish, stains, sun fade, scratches, cracks, and heaven forbid paint that tries to cover up the prior abuse! The pieces are solid birch and a great subjects for refinishing plus there are replica finishes that keep the beautiful opaque blond finish that they are known for. Giving them the love they deserve will make a stunning show piece for your home plus great design and style will live to see a new generation! Most items you see selling in my markets have not been restored and will contain many of the flaws listed above as it is rare to find pristine original finish pieces. less
- 30.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $269
- Free Local Pickup in Fleetwood, PA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 19522. 20837 does not qualify.
MadModWorldVintage in Fleetwood, PA
Malissa curates an inventory of eclectic items with visual interest and great historical significance. Drawn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.