Black BellaVista Wall Mirror
This product is no longer available.
Like New Bellavista Mirror from Design Within Reach for sale. In perfect condition...no scratches, marks, or cracks.
While ... more Like New Bellavista Mirror from Design Within Reach for sale. In perfect condition...no scratches, marks, or cracks.
While most of us can appreciate the added convenience of a conventional three-way mirror, few would choose this ubiquitous dressing room piece for their homes. The Bellavista Mirror (2004) by Carlo Marelli and Massimo Molteni is an exception, designed to live in even the most intimate of living spaces, including bedrooms, living areas, and entryways. With three hinged panels, the wall-mounted Bellavista can close for complete concealment behind solid ash wood doors. When open, these doors can be adjusted to provide reflections from multiple angles. High-quality aluminum hardware provides smooth opening and closing. Simple bracket system enables secure stud-mounting. Made in Italy.
H 75" W Closed 24" W Open 48" D 2.5", 145 lbs.
Solid ash wood with wenge stain; mirror glass; aluminum hardware. less
- 24.0ʺW × 2.5ʺD × 75.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Design Within Reach
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Walnut Creek, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Andrew S. in Walnut Creek, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.