Ori̇ental Turki̇sh Overdyed Rug - 4′4″ × 7′2″
The Turkish Angora Oushak Collection was born as part of the research project “DOBAG- Natural Dye Research and Development Project" ... more The Turkish Angora Oushak Collection was born as part of the research project “DOBAG- Natural Dye Research and Development Project" of the 1980s to attempt to restore the integrity of the ancient folk art of hand weaving in Turkey emphasizing the revival dying or otherwise endangered natural dye art practiced by local artisans using recipes that have been passed down through many generations.Further developed and refined to respond to growing demand for Antique Oushak(Ushak or Usak) Rugs, introduces naturally dyed all 100% hand spun angora wool with transitional designs.We now offer wonderful contemporary versions of authentic Antique Oushak Rugs which capture the look and spirit of the originals very accurately, and are proud to be able to offer a large selection of these unique luxurious rugs in perfect colors and size to fit your home. Anadol Rugs Co can custom design your own unique Turkish Oushak Rug with your chosen colors and size less
- 4′4″ × 7′2″ and 0.5″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $80
- Free Local Pickup in San Diego, CA
Ahmet T. in San Diego, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.