Eames Elliptical "Surfboard" ETR Coffee Table
This is an early Eames Elliptical ETR coffee table for Herman Miller, c. 1950s. Dubbed the "surfboard" table due to ...
more This is an early Eames Elliptical ETR coffee table for Herman Miller, c. 1950s. Dubbed the "surfboard" table due to its similarity, this table utilizes the Elliptical Table Rod (ETR) base in zinc chromate to produce an elegant and practical design.
This particular example is in good vintage condition with wear appropriate to its age including scratches to the mica, small chips on the edges and a patina that demonstrates the use of the product over many decades. The vintage condition enhances the look of this table and would be at home in a variety of eclectic and vintage interiors. Please note the condition in the photos. Overall an impressive piece that will attract attention in any room. less
- 89.0ʺW × 29.5ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $279
- Free Local Pickup in Philadelphia, PA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mid Cen Mod in Philadelphia, PA
We are passionate about furniture and decor from the 1950s to the early 1980s. Based ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.