Orange & White Canvas Rug - 2'6" x 5'2"
This product is no longer available.
This is our signature Roundabout Town Floorcloth that features a bright orange octagon pattern painted over top of a creamy ...
more This is our signature Roundabout Town Floorcloth that features a bright orange octagon pattern painted over top of a creamy white base. We first discovered floorcloths visiting the historical captains' houses on Nantucket Island. These floorcloths were inspired by the use of recycled ships' sails from pilgrimages across the ocean during colonial America. The sail cloths were then used to cover the dirt or wooden floors in early American homes. Because they were often painted or stenciled using bright colors and patterns, they were also used as artwork within the home.
How we make them:
*We start using durable museum quality, theater-grade 14oz duck cotton canvas.
*We create 3" hems that will prevent edges from fraying with continued use.
*We hand paint our designs using high quality acrylic paints.
*We seal each floorcloth with 10 coats of poly-acrylic to increase the lifetime of your floorcloth and protect the design.
*We finish with paste wax for easy care and clean up.
Why we love them:
*Floorcloths are super durable, and they look better as they age.
*Floorcloths are easy to clean, so they're pet- and kid-friendly. Just use paste wax or any household glass cleaner to wipe clean.
*Floorcloths are a great alternative to carpet if you have allergies.
*Floorcloths are very versatile--use in a hallway, entryway, kitchen, playroom, mud room or covered porch.
*Floorcloths are simple and elegant, and easily transform your floor into a work of art. less
- 2′6″ × 5′2″ and 0.125″ thick
- Condition Notes
Please note: There may be some wrinkles/creases visible in your finished floorcloth that we consider part of the natural ...
more Please note: There may be some wrinkles/creases visible in your finished floorcloth that we consider part of the natural charm that comes from using authentic duck cotton. However, this does not prevent the floorcloth from lying completely flat on your floor.
The photos were taken prior to being sealed with a satin finish poly-acrylic. less
- Early American
Story in Chester Springs, PA
What happens when two artistic and color-obsessed friends combine creative talents? Follow our Story!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.