B.I.C. Carpet New Zealand Wool Rug- 5′ × 7′
This product is no longer available.
Pebbles is a carpet made of 100 % pure wool from New Zealand. The 100% natural wool fibres are long, full ...
more Pebbles is a carpet made of 100 % pure wool from New Zealand. The 100% natural wool fibres are long, full and flexible. They are the base for comfortable, decorative and durable carpets. Being a natural product, wool is very elastic. The structure of the carpet is deep-piled and the loops are not cut. It is on 2 sides turned down and glued with small tape on 2 sides.
I still have the receipt which I paid $3,728.10 including delivery and tax from DDC. We are selling it for over 50% off.
The frame of the backing is starting to come off, but the backing is still adhered to the rug itself.
The rug is from B.I.C. Carpets, purchased from DDC less
- 5′ × 7′ and 0.7″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Joyce T. in New York, NY
I'm an interior designer, selling only mint condition items from clients. Portfolio: Go to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.