1902 Vanity Fair President Teddy Roosevelt Print
This product is no longer available.
Original Antique Vanity Fair Lithograph Print of Theodore Roosevelt, The President of the United States, Sept. 4, 1902.This is ...
more Original Antique Vanity Fair Lithograph Print of Theodore Roosevelt, The President of the United States, Sept. 4, 1902.This is a very rare proof before lettering print, so no date, caption, etc is on the print. An artist's proof, an image made for the artist by the printer, are usually produced in smaller numbers than the general edition and tend to be more valuable than the prints of a signed and numbered limited edition. A photocopy of the biographical text will accompany the print.
Vanity Fair was a British weekly magazine published from 1868 to 1914. Founded by Thomas Gibson Bowles, it offered its readership articles on fashion, current events, the theatre, books, social events and the latest scandals. A full-page, color lithograph of a contemporary celebrity or dignitary appeared in most issues, and it is for these caricatures that Vanity Fair is best known today. These prints are often referred to as " Spy Prints " after Leslie Ward, perhaps Vanity Fair's most prolific and celebrated artist, who usually signed his works "Spy." less
- 10.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 15.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
The Shop on the Boulevard in Prairie Village, KS
A wonderful selection of antique silver, prints, unique collectibles and decorative accessories.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.