Owl Needlepoint Crewel Wall Pillows - Set of 3
These stunning needlepoint crewels may be used as wall hangings or converted into pillows. The set includes one completed and ... more These stunning needlepoint crewels may be used as wall hangings or converted into pillows. The set includes one completed and signed blue owl, one incomplete turquoise owl, and one new and unused embroidery owl kit. The blue one measures 9" x 15" and is attached to cardboard which is peeling but still keeps the canvas blocked and straight. The incomplete turquoise crewel features an owl pattern and the completed area measures 13 1/2" x 14" with the entire canvas measuring 17 3/4" x 17 3/4". The third crewel is a vintage 70s Erica Wilson "Owls in a Limb" Columbia Minerva new and unused embroidery kit and measures 12" x 16". less
- 18.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.