Ziegler Hand Knotted Area Rug - 6'3" X 8'9"
Made in Pakistan. The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation. Because each knot is made ... more Made in Pakistan. The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation. Because each knot is made by hand, rugs of this type are truly one-of-a-kind and can take months to complete. Renowned for their timelessness, traditional-style rugs typically have uniform patterns, floral motifs, and elaborate medallions. Due to high knot-per-square-inch counts, traditional hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and last for years. These rugs are most commonly made of wool, known for its strength, comfort, and durability. less
- 6′3″ × 8′9″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.