- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Scrubbed Pine Linen Press Cabinet
Antique Scrubbed Pine Linen Press Cabinet
Antique pine linen press cabinet with scalloped edge shelves. Comes with working skeleton key on black tassel. 2 large drawers ...
more Antique pine linen press cabinet with scalloped edge shelves. Comes with working skeleton key on black tassel. 2 large drawers and 2 small drawers. item has some light wear overall but is in good condition for age, circa early 1900s.
A 19th century scrubbed pine linen press. The upper section features a molded cornice above two blind-paneled doors before a three-shelf interior. Two of the shelves are embellished with scalloped lips. The lower section has two aligned, dovetailed drawers over two long drawers. The scratchbeaded fronts are fitted with wood knobs and the linen press rises on turned feet. less
- 48.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 78.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $120 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 90019.
The Cora Store in Los Angeles, CA
vintage & antique furniture & curios
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.