C.1960s Harry Balmer Sculptural Steel & Bronze Lamp
Harry Balmer Sculptural Steel Ribbon Lamp w/ Bronze Patina c.1960s
Monumental table lamp designed by Harry Balmer and manufactured ... more Harry Balmer Sculptural Steel Ribbon Lamp w/ Bronze Patina c.1960s
Monumental table lamp designed by Harry Balmer and manufactured by the Laurel Lamp Company.
The hand cut and welded steel table lamp with a hand applied patina. The patina on this one is fantastic.
The base measures 5" x 5" x 6" high. The ribbon measures 39" high to the top of the socket. 56" high to the top of the finial. The width of the lamp in the middle is approximately 13".
Very good condition. No shade. less
- 13.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 56.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Harry Balmer
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Antique Canvas in San Francisco, CA
We've been collecting Fine Art, Antiques & Collectibles for almost 30 years.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.