Lied Mobler Mid-Century Leather Recliner Chair & Ottoman
Looking for the ultimate mid century lounge chair? Look no further.
Gorgeous swivel chair and Ottoman in solid teak, labeled ... more Looking for the ultimate mid century lounge chair? Look no further.
Gorgeous swivel chair and Ottoman in solid teak, labeled Lied Mobler of Norway.
The chair has upholstered caramel leather cushions and armrests.
It has a lever to recline.
Rich soft patina on the leather.
The most comfortable chair you will ever sit in.
Some minor wear on the bases of the seat. Small split on the leather on the left arm but easy for any re-upholsterer to fix/match if you wanted it 100% perfect.
Solid teak frame in perfect condition.
Recliner feature also works perfectly.
Featured in the “Los Angeles Times” 3-29-12, “Mad Men: The Story Behind Don Draper’s New Digs,”.
The Lied Mobler Lounge Chair is part of the set at Don Draper’s Upper East Side home in Manhattan.
Chair dimensions: 40" H by 24″ × 24″.
The Ottoman dimensions: 18" H by 24″ × 24″. less
- 24.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 40.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in LA, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91204. 20837 does not qualify.
Baz - Platform 9 Vintage in LA, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.