Botanical Art Print Grouping - Set of 4
Botanical Groupings, designed and gathered together to maximize the color and the impact to any space. Designed as a way ...
more Botanical Groupings, designed and gathered together to maximize the color and the impact to any space. Designed as a way of conveying color first like Rothko, the shapes are influenced by nature and imagination.
Each individual piece is is a 10"x12" giclee print, a description of the process and the paper chosen follows... Officially Moab's Somerset Enhanced Velvet, this paper was previously labeled by FinerWorks simply 'Fine Art Paper'. This popular paper is also distrubuted under the brands Epson Somerset Velvet and Canon Fine Art Enhanced Velvet. This textured paper favored by artists and photographers alike is milled by the St. Cuthberts Mill in Somerset, England. It is an acid-free, 100% cotton, single-side coated paper showing a natural white finish with a slightly textured matte surface has a soft velvet-like feel. A high-quality, mould-made paper, it is ideal for digital fine art reproductions. We now print this on Canon Printers using the Canon Lucia inks due to their superior archivability and increased color range.
The photo displays a concept of a finished wall composition and is shown using simple white frames.
These are the prints only–all framing decisions are yours.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Steve Klinkel less
- 10.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in LaCenter, WA
Steve Klinkel in LaCenter, WA
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. Some of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.