Cyan Blue Handwoven Mexican Throw
Classic stripes made with age-old Mayan weaving techniques. Handwoven on a pedal loom in the mountain town of San Cristóbal ...
more Classic stripes made with age-old Mayan weaving techniques. Handwoven on a pedal loom in the mountain town of San Cristóbal de las Casas in Chiapas, Mexico. This cotton throw is ready for the summer, doubling as a decorative throw and light-weight towel. Finished with a macramé fringe design distinct to Southern Mexico. Due to the handcrafted nature, each throw varies slightly.
This throw helps provide education and health care for the artisans and their children.
ORIGIN| Chiapas, Mexico
COLOR| 100% cotton in bright blue and ivory
CARE| Machine wash cold delicate; Line dry recommended less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping from $19
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.