Mexican Mint Diamond Brocaded Pillow
A gorgeous accent pillow featuring the traditional cardinal points design from San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico. Meticulously brocaded by hand ...
more A gorgeous accent pillow featuring the traditional cardinal points design from San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico. Meticulously brocaded by hand, each pillow takes 28 hours to weave using age-old techniques on a Mayan backstrap loom. Design on front only, with solid ivory backing. Playful tassel tie closure on side. Due to the handcrafted nature, each pillow varies slightly.
This pillow helps provide education and health care for the artisans and their children.
ORIGIN_ Chiapas, Mexico
COLOR| 100% cotton in mint green and ivory
CARE| Dry clean or spot clean only
INSERT| Pillow insert not included, recommended 20″ x 13″ less
- 20.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.