Vintage Mounted Trumpets
This product is no longer available
Note from the seller:
These trumpets - part of our brand new ENCORE collection of instruments - are manufactured by a range ... more Note from the seller:
These trumpets - part of our brand new ENCORE collection of instruments - are manufactured by a range of fabricators in the US, Europe and China. Bundy, Blessing, Winston, Vespro and Pagliaro. These instruments all are purchased from public schools nationwide and are rental returns beyond repair. We up-cycle them into beautiful works of art ready to display in your home or office and are just bursting with character.
Instruments may be mounted vertically or horizontally and have integrated hanging hardware on the back of the mounting board for either orientation.
Our trumpets are solid brass. The instruments are mounted on re-cycled shipping pallets made of oak or pine and enhanced by our artists to have a slightly more distressed look and feel to them.
Instruments are non-playable, in varying states of disrepair, may be missing many parts and for display purposes only. All these imperfections add to the aesthetic beauty of the piece. less
- 11.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Dobbs Ferry, NY
PIVOT PROJECT in Dobbs Ferry, NY
Our workshop designs, fabricates and up-cycles a range of home furnishings in a variety of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 14Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.