Geraniums Still Life Oil Painting
This product is no longer available.
This mid to late 20th century oil on canvas still life is by Frederick Pomeroy (1924-2011), a Carmel Valley painter ...
more This mid to late 20th century oil on canvas still life is by Frederick Pomeroy (1924-2011), a Carmel Valley painter and teacher. He studied at California College of Arts and Crafts (now CCA) in Oakland during the 1940s and the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Fontainebleau, France in 1951, where he was awarded a prize for painting from the French Cultural Department. Pomeroy exhibited and traveled widely throughout the U.S. and spent the greater part of his life plein air painting in Carmel Valley, especially Soberanes Point, Point Lobos, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and Pacific Grove, with his wife, Mary Barnas Pomeroy.
Signed lower left.
Framed in a contemporary wood frame with a silver face and black sides. less
- 21.25ʺW × 1.25ʺD × 27.25ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $75
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Lost Art Salon in San Francisco, CA
Lost Art Salon is a San Francisco gallery offering original 20th Century paintings, drawings, prints ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.