Murano Glass Lamps by Seguso for Marbro - A Pair
A pair of vintage Mid Century table lamps by Seguso for Marbro Lighting circa 1950. Marbro Company created the finest ...
more A pair of vintage Mid Century table lamps by Seguso for Marbro Lighting circa 1950. Marbro Company created the finest lamps to the trade during the mid 20th century. This matched pair exemplifies the classic styling that make Marbro lamps so sought after by collectors and designers.
The glass is a wonderful deep champagne color accented by aqua with random slivers of greens and blues. The bases are of gilded wood, the hardware is brushed satin brass. The sockets are Marbro signature double clusters complete with earring pulls & the lamp is topped with acorn finials. The original Marbro labels are intact. The lamps feature all new wiring and new custom made shades.
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Baton Rouge, LA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Studio C in Baton Rouge, LA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.