Grey Handwoven Oaxaca Wool Rug - 2′ × 3′
This product is no longer available.
Anchor your space with monochromatic grays depicting butterflies, a Zapotec symbol of wisdom, transformation and joy. Locally sourced wool is ...
more Anchor your space with monochromatic grays depicting butterflies, a Zapotec symbol of wisdom, transformation and joy. Locally sourced wool is dyed using plants and nuts collected from the land, creating a variety of shades of gray unique to the Mendoza family (and never shared like any good family recipe). The light, neutral shades that are used in this rug are the hardest to achieve. Hand woven on a pedal loom over two weeks, each flat weave rug is one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly in color.
In addition to paying above fair wages for their work, the seller will invest 10% of the proceeds from this purchase to covering school costs for the children of the artisans.
Origin: Teotitlan del Valle, Mexico
Color: Durable 100% wool in rare beige, natural white and shades of light to dark greys
Care: Machine washable on cold and line dry. Rug pad recommended to keep securely in place on smooth floors. less
- 2′ × 3′ and 0.2″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.