Italian Sciolari Cubic Lightolier Chandelier
Large hanging chandelier designed by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier's cubic series. The chandelier has a geometric chrome-finished steel body and ...
Large hanging chandelier designed by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier's cubic series. The chandelier has a geometric chrome-finished steel body and frosted acrylic shades. The quality chrome frame consists of 12 polished chrome cubic rectangles attached by arches in brushed steel. From the main section there are 4 arms spreading outwards; each with 3 cuboids containing lights staggered at different heights. Each cuboid is finished with a removable textured clear Lucite shade to cover the light bulb; these pull out in order to change the light bulb. The original pendant bar is in polished chrome. At the top there is the original decorative square ceiling cap which has the original Sciolari Cubic maker`s label. With it`s composition, detail and 70`s `Brutalist` texture, this piece is just as modernist & avant garde as when it was designed.
Wired and in working condition. Attached original label reads "Cubic by Lightolier. Made in Italy."
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gallivanting Girls in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.