Vintage Floor Lamp by Toshiyuki Kita
Vintage ''Tomo'' floor lamp by Toshiyuki Kita for Luci Italia circa 1985. The piece features a halogen reading lamp and ...
more Vintage ''Tomo'' floor lamp by Toshiyuki Kita for Luci Italia circa 1985. The piece features a halogen reading lamp and steel shade mounted on an arm with a spherical red orb at the opposite end. The arm is attached to an upright atop a cast iron round base. On/off floor switch. Telescopes to an overall height of 68''. Maker's mark
The lamp has been repainted and professionally re-wired with new ceramic bulb contacts. The original plastic ball has been re-fitted with a painted wooden replacement.
Kita's work appears in the permanent collections at MoMA and Centre Georges Pompidou. less
- 23.0ʺW × 13.75ʺD × 53.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Luci Italia
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Torrington, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Waltah's in Torrington, CT
It's tough to rhyme Noguchi...Doesn't mean I can't : Flip for Kipp ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.