Franz Kline Untitled Black & White Abstract Framed Art Print
This print features a reproduction of one of Franz Kline's untitled abstract works of explosive black slashes on stark white ...
more This print features a reproduction of one of Franz Kline's untitled abstract works of explosive black slashes on stark white backgrounds – his works are among the most monumental achievements of Abstract Expressionism.
This reproduction is printed using state-of-the-art printing technology and materials. The high-density pigments provide rich and long-lasting colors and tonalities. Paper is acid and lignin-free, designed to preserve color and detail for a hundred years or more.
This dramatic print has been professionally set with crisp white matting and a custom dark silver wood frame with a metallic finish and plum undertones that is beautiful with this deeply-colored art.
This framed print is still in original packaging in perfect condition.
PRINT & FRAME DETAILS:
– Museum quality print. Printed using 100% archival rag paper and archival inks, resulting in a beautiful print with rich and vivid colors.
– The classic beaded frame is made from solid wood moldings with a premium gold finish.
– The white mat is acid-free and used to separate you are from the molding and acrylic, and the back sealed with custom kraft paper, which keeps dust and debris away from the piece (vital for preservation).
– The print is mounted of acid-free foam core backing, which keeps the work smooth and supported. It has been dry mounted using a reversible heat activation process.
– This print comes protected by archival UV plexiglass (acrylic is more expensive than glass, and used because it offers superior UV protection, is lightweight and beautifully clear).
– Arrives ready to hang on your wall with a hanging wire and gold hanging hardware included, so all you'll need is a hammer!
– Overall Finished Frame size: 37.25" W X 31" H less
- 37.25ʺW × 1ʺD × 31ʺH
- Franz Kline
- Franz Kline
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $79
The Haute Home in Charlotte, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.