Paul McCobb Calvin Dining Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
For sale a beautiful set (4) 1950's sexy dining room chairs designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin.
Chairs are structurally ... more For sale a beautiful set (4) 1950's sexy dining room chairs designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin.
Chairs are structurally sound with some wear and scratches. Wood has some marks and some spots on the fabric seats. They might be ready for a professional refinish to the wood. Seats were professional reupholstered with a beautiful french linen fabric (gray/green). Extra fabric included if you'd like to recover to seats.
Side Chair 19"W x 17.5"D x 34"H. Seat height = 18"H less
- 19.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul McCobb
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chigago, IL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 3 miles of 60618.
Raceycleo in Chigago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.