Louis XVI-Style Walnut Vitrine Curio Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Offering a French Louis XVI-style walnut finish vitrine curio cabinet, approximately 30 years old. It is in excellent original finish ...
more Offering a French Louis XVI-style walnut finish vitrine curio cabinet, approximately 30 years old. It is in excellent original finish and condition. There has been a repair on inside of door behind door pull, as shown.
For our pre-owned and vintage items, we do our best to give accurate, detailed photos and knowledgeable descriptions. Always feel free to message us for more info or to request additional photos or details.
French Louis XVI Style
Gold Painted Highlights
Descriptions and details are to the best of our knowledge. Some terms can be judgmental and subjective. We cannot be responsible for misinterpretations. You are purchasing the item that is pictured. Dimensions are approximate and can vary. We try to give the largest overall dimension for shipping needs. If you need dimensions or other details verified, please message us before purchasing. Most of our customers have received items with better than expected results. We pride ourselves in offering clean quality pieces that we would be proud to display in our own homes. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us and someone will get back to you promptly during normal business hours. less
- 29.0ʺW × 15.5ʺD × 68.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Perkasie, PA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 18944.
Stenella Antiques in Perkasie, PA
Stenella Antiques ~ Leading online Retailer of High Quality Furniture Stenella Antiques is one of the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.