Scandinavian Art Glass Signed Bowl
Vintage W.R.C. Transjo Swedish Art Glass Centerpiece bowl or platter Designed by Jan-Erik Ritzman or Sven-Ake Carlsson, Mid-Late ...
moreVintage W.R.C. Transjo Swedish Art Glass Centerpiece bowl or platter Designed by Jan-Erik Ritzman or Sven-Ake Carlsson, Mid-Late 20th C. Sweden. Finely crafted, this large shallow bowl of circular shape, is of stunning and desirable cobalt blue glass and has a subtle white swirl embedded within the blue glass that is only apparent when light comes through. While it may be used as a bowl or platter, this stunning collectible glasswork stands alone as a unique and rare piece of late 20th century art. The underside dark blue medallion is signed: "Transjo" and "WRC" on the base. This sophisticated piece can be mounted as art on a wall or sat as the centerpiece of a room on a table or sideboard.
Transjö Hytta, a small workshop in the forests of the "Glass Kingdom" of southern Sweden was opened in 1982 by Jan-Erik Ritzman and Sven-Åke Carlsson, two Master Glassmakers from the Kosta Boda, the oldest glass factory in Sweden.
2.75" high x 14" diameter
Weight: 2 lbs less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 3ʺH
- Art Glass
- Blown Glass
- Murano Glass
- Condition Notes
- Overall, the bowl/platter is in very good condition with appropriate signs of age. The surface of the glass with ... moreOverall, the bowl/platter is in very good condition with appropriate signs of age. The surface of the glass with minor wear and light abrasions from handling and light use. There are no deep scratches, chips, or cracks. less
Artemis On Delos in New York, NY
I see amazing things everywhere. My style is eclectic -- from midcentury modern and hollywood regency ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blown Glass Decorative Bowls
- Blue Decorative Bowls
- Contemporary Decorative Bowls
- Contemporary Scandinavian Decorative Bowls
- Danish Modern Decorative Bowls
- Glass Decorative Bowls
- Mid-Century Modern Decorative Bowls
- Modern Decorative Bowls
- Murano Glass Decorative Bowls
- Swedish Decorative Bowls
- Swedish Modern Decorative Bowls
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.