Vandemark Art Glass Vases- Set of 2
Enrich your environment and your life with art! Here are two Vandermark glass vases. Vandemark art glass is represented in ... more Enrich your environment and your life with art! Here are two Vandermark glass vases. Vandemark art glass is represented in the Smithsonian and the MET, as well as other major museums and collections. Each of these was produced in 1980. They are tall baluster forms with pulled feather motifs in light blues, greens and purples. The dimensions of the tallest (below) is signed "Vandermark DM/SS 0445 [from] 1980"; the shorter (11 in.) is signed "Vandermark DM/SS 045[from] 1980". There are cut pontils. less
- 4.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 11.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Nouveau
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Indian Wells, CA
Hughie's Collection in Indian Wells, CA
A great hunter. A fine figure of a man.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.