- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Swedish Mid-Century Modern Teak Dresser
Swedish Mid-Century Modern Teak Dresser
This product is no longer available.
This dresser was found in a Danish home but has a Sveriges Möbelindustriförbund stamp on the bottom. This great model ...
more This dresser was found in a Danish home but has a Sveriges Möbelindustriförbund stamp on the bottom. This great model is wonderful for entry ways or small spaces where you need storage. Pair it with a mirror to give it a great look and make it a beautiful entry to your home.
The signature handles are a nod to the Danish mid-century style yet they are narrower and more square which became a Swedish mark.
Producer: Sveriges Möbelindustriförbund
Model: 3 Drawer Dresser
Time Period: 1960´s
Dimensions: 27.5 in High x 32.5 in Width/Length x 16 in Deep
Material: Teak less
- 32.5ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Jersey City, NJ
- $129 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 07302.
LANOBA - Danish Vintage Design in Jersey City, NJ
Celebrated globally and setting the standard for modern design, Danish modern pieces have retained and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.