Drexel Gentleman's Chest Armoire
This product is no longer available.
This is a vintage Drexel gentleman's chest armoire.
Upper cabinet which has a shelf, 3 cubies, 2 drawers, a ... more This is a vintage Drexel gentleman's chest armoire.
Upper cabinet which has a shelf, 3 cubies, 2 drawers, a tie rack on one door and a mirror on the other door.
There are 3 lower drawers.
In wonderful condition.
Height - 66"
Width - 41 1/4"
Depth - 19"
Shelf - 14 3/4" Deep x 13 1/2"
Cubies (each) - 15 3/4" D x 11 5/8" W x 11 5/8"H
Drawer depth (from top to bottom) -
1 - 5"
2 - 5"
3&4 - 6 1/4"
5 - 6 7/8" less
- 41.25ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 66.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Trumbull, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Sindy W. in Trumbull, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.