'Pablo Picasso in His Paris Art Studio' Photograph
Pablo Picasso was truly a master of modern art. Picasso is photographed here in his Paris studio on Rue Des ...
more Pablo Picasso was truly a master of modern art. Picasso is photographed here in his Paris studio on Rue Des Grands Augustins, 1950. Photo by Sanford Roth.
Our fine art prints are extremely high quality. This fine art print (silver gelatin) is one of our best sellers. Other sizes are available. Also available framed. Contact email@example.com to inquire.
11x14 (unframed): $725
11x14 (framed): $875
16x20 (unframed): $900
16x20 (framed): $1100
20x24 (unframed): $1150
20x24 (framed): $1385
More info about photographer Sanford Roth (1906 - 1962):
Sanford Roth was born in New York City and for a time, lived as an expatriate in Paris. There, he photographed painters, including Dufy, Leger, Matisse, Picasso, Utrillo, Vlaminck; and writers, including Colette and Cocteau, as well as worldwide film celebrities, including Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Jack Lemmon, Paul Newman and James Stewart. His photographs were reproduced in magazines, including Fortune, Harper’s Bazaar, Life, Look, Paris Match, Stern and Vogue. As close friend of James Dean, he photographed the actor on and off the set of Giant, and later accompanied him on the trip that ended in Dean’s fatal accident. He not only witnessed the accident, but also documented the aftermath on film. less
- 11.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Van Nuys, CA
Mptv Decor in Van Nuys, CA
Helping create beautiful spaces for over 25 years with one of the world's most ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.