West Elm Sedgwick Recliner
This product is no longer available.
Offered is a West Elm Sedgwick recliner chair. I love this chair, but I can't find a place for it ...
more Offered is a West Elm Sedgwick recliner chair. I love this chair, but I can't find a place for it to live in my new apartment. It's basically new. (5 months old) Perfect condition. And beautiful.
No pets, no smoking, no stains, no rips.
Originally $799 plus tax and shipping. Selling for $500
Not your grandpa's recliner. Inspired by classic French club chairs, the Sedgwick's simple silhouette features slim arms and a push-back reclining mechanism.
Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
Hidden steel pushback mechanism to 3 settings.
Overall product dimensions: 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
Interior seat width: 24".
Seat depth: 22.5".
Seat height: 18".
Back height: 39".
Depth of chair when fully reclined: 64."
Distance chair must be from wall when fully reclined: 21".
Diagonal depth (including legs): 54".
Clearance under recliner: 6".
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Periodic dusting and vacuuming is recommended for normal maintenance. Blot spills as quickly as possible. For stubborn spots and stains, blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, absorbent sponge or cloth. If necessary, use a slightly dampened white cloth and wipe the affected area gently two or three times and take a dry cloth to blot the area dry. Repeat this process as needed and let air dry naturally. Always test clean on a hidden area to confirm results. less
- 29.0ʺW × 36.5ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- West Elm
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Hollywood, Los A. in Los Angeles, CA
We're a newly wed couple that is selling some beautiful estate items that are ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.