West Elm Sedgwick Recliner
This product is no longer available.
Offered is a West Elm Sedgwick recliner chair. I love this chair, but I can't find a place for it ...
more Offered is a West Elm Sedgwick recliner chair. I love this chair, but I can't find a place for it to live in my new apartment. It's basically new. (5 months old) Perfect condition. And beautiful.
No pets, no smoking, no stains, no rips.
Originally $799 plus tax and shipping. Selling for $500
Not your grandpa's recliner. Inspired by classic French club chairs, the Sedgwick's simple silhouette features slim arms and a push-back reclining mechanism.
Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
Hidden steel pushback mechanism to 3 settings.
Overall product dimensions: 29"w x 36.5"d x 39"h.
Interior seat width: 24".
Seat depth: 22.5".
Seat height: 18".
Back height: 39".
Depth of chair when fully reclined: 64."
Distance chair must be from wall when fully reclined: 21".
Diagonal depth (including legs): 54".
Clearance under recliner: 6".
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Periodic dusting and vacuuming is recommended for normal maintenance. Blot spills as quickly as possible. For stubborn spots and stains, blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, absorbent sponge or cloth. If necessary, use a slightly dampened white cloth and wipe the affected area gently two or three times and take a dry cloth to blot the area dry. Repeat this process as needed and let air dry naturally. Always test clean on a hidden area to confirm results. less
- 29.0ʺW × 36.5ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- West Elm
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Hollywood, Los A. in Los Angeles, CA
We're a newly wed couple that is selling some beautiful estate items that are ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black Club Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Club Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.