French Traditoinal Louis XV Armoire
This French Normandie-style two-door oak armoire a stately addition to any bedroom. With two long doors that are attached by ... more This French Normandie-style two-door oak armoire a stately addition to any bedroom. With two long doors that are attached by iron long-bar hinges and long, delicately decorated keyholes make this armoire stand out. Built in 1880 and in great condition, the armoire barely hints at its age. Stained in a light oak finish, this piece comes with its original lock and key in working order. Inside the cabinet are four wooden shelves, the lowest one with two drawers built into its underside which makes for ample storage space. There is decorative molding perched atop of the doors with organic shaped line carvings in the paneled doors. The carved edges are perfectly accented by the ovals in the center bar, the carved circle above and the subtly carved shell in the armoire’s apron. The sides of the cabinet have rectangular paneling in different sizes accentuated by their double beveled edges. This armoire is strong, sturdy, and would be a great addition to any room. less
- 67.0ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 95.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,129
- Free Local Pickup in North Hollywood, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Castle Antiques & Design in North Hollywood, CA
Since our founding in 1975, Castle Antiques has been providing exceptional service to dealers, interior ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.