Rococo White French Armoire
This product is no longer available.
A simply jaw dropping Rococo armoire featuring ornate hand crafted details throughout. Very solid construction and extremely solid heavy piece ...
more A simply jaw dropping Rococo armoire featuring ornate hand crafted details throughout. Very solid construction and extremely solid heavy piece. Carved double apron top, with beautiful lines. Simply elegant and classy, for upscale taste.
Image is shown in a plain white, but this is available for custom colors - included in the price. Contact email@example.com to customize your order. The piece has been sanded down already and is ready to be finished in which ever color you wish or stay in white. The other images are the matching nightstands (sold) to show for reference for examples of a white black combination on this piece would look.
One of a kind - only one - very rare and extremely beautiful. This armoire is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried solid mahogany. less
- 44.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 84.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Woodbridge, NJ
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 07095.
Jennifer Vitalia Design in Woodbridge, NJ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.