Pair of R. Swain Gifford Ecthings c.1879
Pair of fine 19th century etchings by listed artist Robert Swain Gifford. Beautiful scenes of Massachusetts. "The Path by the ... more Pair of fine 19th century etchings by listed artist Robert Swain Gifford. Beautiful scenes of Massachusetts. "The Path by the Shore". Signed in plate lower left. Etching size 4 1/2 inches x 8 inches. Paper dimensions 12 inches x 8 1/2 inches. "Coal Pockets at New Bedford, Mass". Etching size 5 inches x 6 3/4 inches. Paper size 12 inches x 9 inches. These are in very good condition. Some discoloration to the outer edges of the paper (does not affect image). Unframed. This pair will look fantastic in contemporary frames. Thanks for looking! less
- 12.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Antique Canvas in San Francisco, CA
We've been collecting Fine Art, Antiques & Collectibles for almost 30 years.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.