Murano Glass Fazzoletto Handkerchief Vase
A beautiful Murano glass Fazzoletto or "handkerchief vase", dating back to the 1960s. Blown in an organic color, this vase ...
A beautiful Murano glass Fazzoletto or "handkerchief vase", dating back to the 1960s. Blown in an organic color, this vase would fit in perfectly amongst a variety of decors! There are no chips, cracks, or repairs to this piece.
Murano glass is glass made on the Venetian island of Murano, which has specialized in fancy glasswares for centuries. Perfect for your next bouquet of cut flowers! less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Pembroke, NH
Black Cat Modern in Pembroke, NH
Black Cat Modern has been buying and selling modernism and fine antiques for 35 years.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.