Philippe Starck for Emeco Broom Chairs - Set of 12
A set of 12 Emeco Broom chairs. Authentic white Broom chairs designed by Philippe Starck for Emeco. These are made ...
more A set of 12 Emeco Broom chairs. Authentic white Broom chairs designed by Philippe Starck for Emeco. These are made in U.S.A. of reclaimed polypropylene and wood fiber. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use! Stackable up to 6 high. The seat height is 17". These chairs were used inside a restaurant for less than 1 year. Minor wear and tear is visible on most chairs. We have a large quantity of these chairs. We are selling them in pairs only, but can modify the quantity and price based on your needs.
A description from the manufacturer about this chair - “Imagine,” says Philippe Stark, “a guy who takes a humble broom and starts to clean the workshop, and with this dust he makes new magic.” The “dust” that Starck refers to is reclaimed polypropylene and wood fiber, two of the materials used to create his Broom Chair (2012). Starck drew the shape of this reclaimed, repurposed, and recyclable chair in 2003, but it took a decade to design the chair in these eco-friendly materials. The Broom Chair made its debut at the 2012 Salone del Mobile in Milan, and as soon as we saw it, we knew it belonged in our assortment. Durable, comfortable, colorful, and unique in how it makes use of normally discarded materials, Broom is a smart solution that literally sweeps up the waste from the industrial manufacturing cycle. less
- 19.0ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $719
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Morlen Sinoway Atelier in Chicago, IL
Morlen Sinoway Atelier showroom is inspired by our curiosity and travels. The uniqueness of our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.