Cloisonné Floral Box
This product is no longer available.
This beautifully enameled floral box is made in the traditional manner of cloisonné. It is hand painted over a copper ...
more This beautifully enameled floral box is made in the traditional manner of cloisonné. It is hand painted over a copper base, then fired at a high temperature and finished with gold plating.
Designed and made by NyCO who were commissioned to make all of the decorative eggs sold in museum gift shops when the Faberge exhibit toured the United States because of the high quality of their enameling and wire work.
It is 3.5" in diameter and 3.75" tall and finished inside with a dark green enamel and comes in original box. less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 3.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Columbus, OH
Antiques of Distinction in Columbus, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.