Mid-Century Custom Upholstered Sofa (Final Markdown!)
Modern Mid-Century sofa upholstered in dark-blue crushed velvet designer fabric. Completely re-done! Two matching chairs are available if interested. Includes ...
more Modern Mid-Century sofa upholstered in dark-blue crushed velvet designer fabric. Completely re-done! Two matching chairs are available if interested. Includes 2 small dark blue pillows in the same fabric as the sofa. Pink and fur pillows are not included. Sofa consists of a right and a left section. The back of the sofa is channel stitched in an Art Deco diagonal pattern. Sofa is comfortable!
Selling at cost! (labor and fabric costs only). We had it custom re-upholstered for our interior design office, but unexpectedly need to move offices and thus will not be able to fit it.
Seat height -17.5"
Seat depth - 22.5"
Overall width - 104.75"
Overall depth - 35.75"
Overall height - 29"
Arm height - 21.25" less
- 104.75ʺW × 35.75ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $619
- Free Local Pickup in Hillsborough, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Ella Design Group in Hillsborough, NJ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.