Paul McCobb Planner Group Tweed Sofa
This product is no longer available.
This rare, authentic Paul McCobb Planner Group #121 Custom Craft tweed sofa is a 1950s mid-century modern classic. An amazing ...
moreThis rare, authentic Paul McCobb Planner Group #121 Custom Craft tweed sofa is a 1950s mid-century modern classic. An amazing survivor, this rarely offered sofa is very well taken care of, and came from a private collection. An amazing example of Paul McCobb's work, this 1950's design has clean mid-century modern lines mixing comfort as well as design. Attached upholstered back, seat and side cushion provide a plush lounging experience. The tapering angled legs give the sofa that attractive mid-century floating stance. The springs, cushions and frame are supportive and is structurally tight. The white/off white tweed upholstery is in very good pre owned condition. This collector piece is ready for your space, ready to display an amazing simple design by Paul McCobb for Planner Group by Custom Craft. Measures - 73 1/2" wide x 35" deep x 17" seat height x 30" back height.
It is in clean, pre-owned, well taken care of condition. The clean original white tweed is in very clean condition with no rips tears, very minor wear. Comes from a smoke free home, no pet hair. The foam is great shape, very supportive, and firm, the springs are supportive and tight, the frame is sturdy and supportive and is in great original pre owned condition, very minor light marks associated with age. The walnut legs has been touched up and is in good shape, a few small nicks on the legs and edges.
- 73ʺW × 35ʺD × 30ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul McCobb
- Planner Group
- Condition Notes
Atomic Junkies mid century modern gallery in Winter Park, FL
Atomic Junkies mid century modern gallery offers quality clean rare finds. We offer high end ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Fabric Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- White Standard Sofas
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.