- Casegoods & Storage
- Trunks & Chests
- Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Vintage Distressed Green Military Trunk
Vintage Distressed Green Military Trunk
This product is no longer available.
Offering a distressed, green painted vintage U.S. military wood storage box or trunk. Lid is in working, and piece ...
more Offering a distressed, green painted vintage U.S. military wood storage box or trunk. Lid is in working, and piece is in very clean but used condition. It can hold a lot of weight and has spot where a lock can be added. Inside bottom lined with stainless steel. Has hardware that allows the lid to open and stay ajar. Piece has address written on the outside in a few spots.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Please feel free to ask any questions. Local pickup available in Harrisburg, PA.
Saving American History LLC scours the East Coast to find vintage rarities and antique oddities. Our goal is to find rare items and bring them to a marketplace where they can be appreciated and cherished by people of the present and future. Due to the nature of most of my items being vintage, collectible and antiques - items are considered AS-IS however we do provide a lenient return policy if you are not satisfied with your purchase. less
- 17.5ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $70
- Free Local Pickup in Harrisburg, PA
- $55 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 250 miles of 17111.
Saving American History LLC in Harrisburg, PA
Saving American History LLC scours the East Coast to find vintage rarities and antique oddities ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.