Vintage Moroccan Embroidered Pouf Pillow
You know how crazy we are for vintage artisanal textiles! Well these cushions top the list!
Most likely taken from ... more You know how crazy we are for vintage artisanal textiles! Well these cushions top the list!
Most likely taken from the panels of women's dresses, these magical textile remnants are approximately 60 years old. With our aim of reinventing inspiring, vintage textiles for modern homes, we transformed these one-of-a-kind remnants into cushions.
The unique cushion showcases the skill of Pashtun artisans. Silk-chain stitch embroidery, intricate beadwork, mirror work and tassels adorn these cushions. Comes complete with high-quality natural linen back and insert.
No two are the same and each is bursting with character and artisanal charm! Add one of these rare tribal cushions to your home for color, warmth and bohemian flair.
Please note that due to its vintage nature and handmade construction, it may show slight imperfections, markings or patches this is not considered a fault, rather a part of its charm and essence. less
- 22.0ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $74
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Pura Vida Home in Chicago, IL
WE believe, True Luxury is in the details of everyday living; being surrounded by things ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.