Baker Furniture Mahogany Dining Chairs - Set of 8
This Baker Stately Homes George III Mahagony set of 8 chairs features delicately shaped top rail above a pierced interlaced ...
more This Baker Stately Homes George III Mahagony set of 8 chairs features delicately shaped top rail above a pierced interlaced carved splat and a comfortable dished upholstered seat rests on moulded legs and an H-formed stretcher. Beautiful and timeless, these chairs have the craftsmanship you would expect to find in a Stately Home! This set demonstrates true luxury and elegance that is timeless, spanning centuries, cultures and lifestyles. Purchased in '03, they are barely used and have no damage or stains.
Excellent condition! Only minor scratches on legs which could easily be hidden with touch up. No large gouges and no cracks of any sort. Nail trim on upholstered seat. Cotton goldenrod color seat (extremely small tone on tone check design). Fabric is in perfect condition. less
- 26.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 38.6ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Baker Furniture Company
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,039
- Free Local Pickup in CINCINNATI, OH
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Classic in CINCINNATI, OH
Selling classic pieces of timeless beauty and style. Offered by original owners who know the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.