Scalamandre Marly Velvet Tapestry Fabric Walnut Armchair
Circa 1940s Louis XV-style carved solid walnut French-style armchair newly upholstered in vintage/never used luxurious 100% authentic handloomed Italian ... more Circa 1940s Louis XV-style carved solid walnut French-style armchair newly upholstered in vintage/never used luxurious 100% authentic handloomed Italian Scalamandré cut/uncut linen velvet fabric called "Marly" from their Colony Collection, depicting a lush and rich old world woven Belgian tapestry design. Chair is accented with brass nailhead tacking. Seat is 20" in height from the floor and the arms are 27" in height from the floor. Light wear to wood, newly upholstered. less
- 24.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Belgian, Boho Chic, Cottage, Country, French, French Country, French Provincial, Italian, Traditional
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $419
- Free Local Pickup in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig in Sherman Oaks, CA
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig, based in Southern California, offers an eclectic, engaging and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Boho Chic Bergere Chairs
- Brown Bergere Chairs
- Cottage Bergere Chairs
- Country Bergere Chairs
- Fabric Bergere Chairs
- French Bergere Chairs
- French Country Bergere Chairs
- French Provincial Bergere Chairs
- Green Bergere Chairs
- Italian Bergere Chairs
- Red Bergere Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Traditional Bergere Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Bergere Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.