- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Vintage Broyhill French Provincial Dresser
Vintage Broyhill French Provincial Dresser
This product is no longer available.
This 9-drawer, vintage dresser was purchased by my Grandmother from the Tacoma, WA Bon Marche in 1977. The serpentine front ...
more This 9-drawer, vintage dresser was purchased by my Grandmother from the Tacoma, WA Bon Marche in 1977. The serpentine front and original, brass, vintage drawer pulls accentuate the French Provincial style.
The rich, mahogany, flyspecked finish has retained its shine and the golden tones woven throughout make it easy to integrate with a variety of furniture colors and styles. The drawers operate flawlessly and the mirror is still securely attached to the chest of drawers. The mirror can also be detached from the dresser and hung on the wall. The mirror glass is unmarred.
There are a few dents and minor surface scratches along the drawer entries, the top outer edges of the serpentine front and on the surface of the dresser, but there is little to no discoloration in the flaws. There is one minor ding at the top of the mirror frame. Dresser height is 67" with attached mirror, 32" without the mirror. less
- 65.5ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 67.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- French Provincial
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in West Jordan, UT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Devin A. in West Jordan, UT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.